- MNC company
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the logistics industry with a global presence for over a century. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator (logistics) to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company.
- Execute day-to-day operational activities according to requirements and KPI, ensuring close co-ordination with carrier, co-loader, airfreight forwarders, contractors, origin and destination offices to obtain high customer satisfaction.
- Provide sales quotations to customers.
- Reviewing and understanding the customer's Logistics Procedure, customer service plans container loads to ensure requirements (load sequence, ship-window, destination) are adhere to.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse operations team to truck required containers from nominated carriers depot, and assist in warehouse operations when required.
- Provide excellent customer service support and co-ordination for last minute changes of shipment mode.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Professional experience: Minimum 1-2 years in logistics or relevant experience.
- SAP knowledge is an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally
- Exciting career progression