Updated on 10/09/2020
- Excellent Benefits
- Career Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
A leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world's most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies. They support more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in more than 160 countries around the world.
- To assist the candidate with all aspects of the testing process from registration to test delivery
- To interface between candidates, clients and test sites in a professional and efficient manner
- Follow company guidelines in issuing Promo Codes/Emergency Vouchers whilst adhering to Contact Centre policies and procedures
- Achieve and maintain all key quality and productivity metrics
- Escalate unresolved candidate grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- To respond to incoming telephone calls and emails within a specified timeframe according to company guidelines
- To ensure excellent reliability with minimal unplanned absences as per company guidelines
- To attend required training to continually learn knowledge of practices, procedures, policies and clients.
- To communicate and participate in team meetings, in order to share best practice and flag issue to the Team Leader
- To meet agreed objectives enabling the corporate objectives to be achieved
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Management Team
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Diploma (Advanced / Higher or Graduate) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with at least 1 years working experience in relevant field
- open to fresh Graduates
- Normal Working hours
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Japanese
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical thinker with attention to detail.
- Data entry, spelling, grammar and proofreading skills required.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Strong PC skills in a MS Windows based environment (including MS Office--Excel, Word)
- Applicants should be willing to be based in Kuala Lumpur
What's on Offer
Excellent Remuneration and an opportunity to work with a global testing services provider