Customer Service Analyst - Korean Speaker
Excellent career progression
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is an American based multinational organisation that specializes in consumer electrical components with global presence for over a century.
- Accountable to track order status daily ensuring that all orders are visible at all stages through the process.
- Ensure sales orders received from the market are being processed within agreed service level.
- Ensure EDI error messages are being reviewed and resolve timely manner. This include escalate order issue to the market customer service / supply chain or IT to resolved, if necessary.
- Accountable to ensure Sales Order / Credit and Debit Note is processed within the cut off time.
- Work closely with market customer service and supply chain team regularly of any order processing issue.
- Provide weekly feedback to manager of any order processing issue.
- Maintain daily, clear KPI measures that are visible, have trigger limits and lead to action plans if not on-track.
- Providing coaching and guidance for new team members in terms of SOP, and knowledge transfer.
- Partner with Internal Stakeholder to provide sound customer service.
- Provide superior customer service to the market by following up on enquiries and requests for information in a timely and professional manner.
- Compile and collate data for reporting purposes.
- Proactively develop relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Work independently with SC Managers on ad hoc issue that arises.
- Ability to resolve supply and/or OTC problems quickly and with minimal disruption; and escalate abnormalities if any.
- Contributes to a smooth and efficiently run of office by completing all daily activities within the required deadlines.
- Continuously seek ways and means to enhance/improve existing manual and electronic order entry process and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Korean language proficiency (Oral and Written) is a must.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience in order management and customer service.
- Working knowledge of Order to Cash system
- Preferably strong user in SAP or large-scale ERP environment
- Experience working in a matrix environment in a global multi-national company, processing a large volume of orders
- Independent and meticulous, results-oriented, detailed, accurate personality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to support working on public holidays and given replacement in lieu
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.