Customer Enquiry Representative - Water Solution
Excellent career progression
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is the industry leader for water solutions technology with the purpose to purify the essentials of life, and has global presence for many years.
The role provides technical and product information in a contact center environment to current and potential customers : including distributors, OEMs and end users. This person is responds to external requests submitted via telephone or online, and to internal requests escalated on behalf of customers and prospects and service information. Request types includes general business requests, technical information (product data, product recommendations, system design and troubleshooting), design software issues, water solutions services, regulatory/EH&S (including customer questionnaires), samples, pricing and product availability. This person would be responsible to managing inquiries that are considered leads and ensure leads are appropriately handles within the business. The role interacts with organisation personnel regarding work process/business/product updates and communicates updates to Contact Center representatives.
- Respond to and accurately resolve customer inquiries by exercising critical thinking, technical and business understanding, and utilising a variety of on-line resources and design tools for the fulfilment of technical requests (product recommendations, troubleshooting, etc.), regulatory/EH&S requests, literature requests, sample requests, pricing & availability requests.
- Document customer inquiries and leads in the CRM application (SalesForce); train and support administrative assistants in documentation efforts.
- Create, update, maintain, and implement specific work processes for inquiry management and lead management in order to support the organisation strategy.
- Complete quality review audits of Contact Center representative responses to verify accuracy based on the specific business rules.
- Provide reporting from CRM on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Provide product training based on identified needs of the business and the Contact Center.
- Collaborate with regional colleagues through active participation in the global Inquiry/Lead team.
- Represent the end-user, customer, and Contact Center organization back to organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in customer service, knowledge in water solution products is an added advantage
- Proficiency in English language
- Strong sense of curiosity/desire to learn
- Self-starter and critical thinker
- Strong in digital technology and data analysis
- Technical acumen
- Flexible with ability to be attentive to detail as well as see the big picture
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.