Market Leading Regional MNC
High growth & progressive organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a regional market leading IT Solution organization. On the back of registering a staggering profit growth of over 80% in 2016 and with further expansion across the market and region, they are looking for a visionary & dynamic Group CTO to join their journey.
- Provide strong, leadership, and management to the technology teams, including recruitment, employee training and development, and performance management
- Define, architect, and execute the organizational and infrastructure plan required to fulfill the company's business and technology strategies.
- Supervise all functional areas of technology including software design and development, enterprise architecture, quality assurance and testing, production operations and technical support, network and systems administration, and information security management.
- Grow and scale the team by recruiting the right technical talent as needed.
- Provide high-level leadership to development projects that improve the functionality, reliability, scalability, and security of the company's applications and systems
- Drive a software development lifecycle process and culture that ensures the appropriate balance in which quality products are produced in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ensure sound architectural designs are employed and advocate for best practices and processes
- Create a strong internal culture to manage technology projects
- Oversee the technology organization's information security, disaster recovery, and business continuity efforts
- Work in partnership with internal functional teams as a technology partner in forwarding business capabilities.
- Provide input to annual budget exercises, and manage organizational spending to set budgets.
- Deliver the highest level of service to both internal and external customers
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work with and closely interact with end users to develop a high quality end product software is necessary.
- Has the experience and persona to instil high level standards in software development, testing and documentation.
- Proven dynamic leader of a high-growth technology organization.
- Experience in software design and development preferably in web-based environment.
- 7+ years' management of technical teams, including responsibilities for hiring, management, resource allocation, and budgeting.
- Knowledge of MS .NET, C#, SQL Server, Web services and related technologies.
- Strong familiarity with information security and risk management
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and interact with partners and customers directly.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed, with top-notch interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related discipline.
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
Being part of the leading role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Excellent salary package (RM20,000 - RM30,000 depending on experience)
- Amazing reward for exceptional performance
- Incredible career progression prospect and support
- Apply online to William Teh quoting reference number of H3910280