- Be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Enhance your skills in credit
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised organisation and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Credit Analyst to be part of their team.
- Understand the business and drive execution
- Regular meetings with the business to understand developments in the market, business strategies and customer needs.
- Contributes to collecting information on credit related sales requests, product and process modification, evaluating it from credit risk perspective, making proposals on process modification, evaluating it from credit risk perspective, making proposals on implementation to senior credit management and discussing it with sales stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance to the credit policy of all active customers, having a valid credit review in place.
- Managing credit risk exposure and expected loss limit to support delivery of business goals through the optimisation of the balance between credit risk and reward by applying good business judgement.
- Review and approve credit assessments, bad debt provision and write offs within DOA.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 4 to 5 years in Finance and Accounting, Credit Assessments, Collections or Financial performance in an international environment.
- Shared Service centre experience
- Written and spoken proficiency in Thai and English (Mandatory)
- Familiar with Thai Culture
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be part of a globally recognised organisation
- Enhance your skills in Credit.