Country Sales Manager, Automation Systems
One of the largest engineering services company globally
Global MNC which is expanding rapidly in ASEAN
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest engineering services company with wide product range consumer, commercial buildings, industrial & power projects to Oil & Gas market globally.
As part of the ambitious growth plans in the region, specifically within the Oil & Gas industry for their automation solutions business; we have the pleasure of recruiting for a Country Manager for their Automation business unit with overall responsibility for all of the business activities, operations & personnel for Malaysia.
The Country Sales Manager will manage the Sales team with the below responsibilities:
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual financial targets.
- Business improvement, achieving aggressive productivity targets. Be the champion of sales processes and disciplines.
- Strategic account management of key accounts.
- Responsible for coordination between Lines of Business and Functions to ensure business alignment and engagement.
- Act as industry spokesperson and figurehead in order to promote the company's name and capability.
- Responsible for sales activities and long term relationship management for specified accounts.
- System and consulting knowledge applicable to vertical markets.
- Understanding of key processes, economic drivers in order to develop valued customer partnership in control and business solutions.
- Account (New & Existing) Development.
- Consult/investigate key business opportunities with range of customer contacts.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated at least to Bachelor's Degree level in Engineering or related field; Master's degree in Business Administration is preferred
- At least 15 years of commercial experience in closing large and complex contractual agreements is preferred
- Strong technical knowledge in automation systems - DCS/Scada/PLC
- Strong track records of sales leadership and management experience
- Excellent communication skills are crucial. Acute knowledge of English is a must and knowledge of other languages will be an advantage.
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, sense of ownership, analytical skills, proactivity, sense of urgency and ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment.
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute to a growing MNC with ambitious expansion plans
- Great career progression
- Attractive remuneration package with a significant bonus
To apply, kindly submit online or contact Alston Yong at +603-2302 4060 quoting Job Ref 3916800.