Highly visible role with autonomy to drive change
Great remuneration package
About Our Client
One of the leading Consumer Healthcare companies globally.
The position is responsible to
- Develop key business strategies align within Local, & Regional priorities and drive implementation via the marketing and sales planning process.
- Drive the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Drive the development and implementation of the sales plans.
- To oversee the trade marketing process and ensure linkage and synergy between marketing and sales efforts.
- Manage key chains and buying groups, agents, distributors and any other relevant trade channels.
- Drive, develop, motivate and manage the different functions within the organization.
- Identify and develop key personnel and provide the leadership and environment to enable staff to grow and develop.
- Instil a culture of quality, ownership and accountability within the workplace.
- Develop a customer-focused environment that leverages the new leadership models.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related fields from recognized universities. MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years of commercial leadership experience, preferably from Consumer Heatlthcare or FMCG industry.
- Highly adaptable to changes and constantly in search of innovative ideas to generate consumer interest and demand.
- Good interpersonal skills. Excellent team player, believe in win-win partnership (with internal & external partners).
- Preferably multi-lingual, with verbal competence in languages such as English, Malay and Chinese.
What's on Offer
- Senior leadership opportunity
- Be part of a globally recognised organisation
- Attractive remuneration package