One of the largest industrial manufacturer company globally
Global MNC which is expanding rapidly in ASEAN
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest industrial manufacturer with wide product range from compressed air systems, tools and pumps to material and fluid handling systems. Their diverse and innovative products, services and solutions enhance their diversified clients' energy efficiency, productivity and operations.
As part of the ambitious growth plans in the region we have the pleasure of recruiting for a Country Manager for their Compressor business unit covering Malaysia & Brunei with overall responsibility for all of the business activities, operations & personnel based in these 2 countries.
The Country Manager will manage the Malaysia & Brunei teams with the below responsibilities:
- Develop and consistently implement an adequate strategy for the responsible areas/countries, which allows the company to increase install base and achieve profitable growth and to meet individual P&L objectives.
- Oversee monthly & quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial management reporting and provide justification for any variances and suggestions for improvement if necessary.
- Drive initiatives in country management so as to contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Ensure that clear plans and objectives are set for the countries and ensure progress is reviewed regularly with performance improvement measures implemented where shortfalls against objectives are identified.
- Lead, coach and develop Customer Center Managers to optimize their potential, to minimize the impact of any weaknesses, to ensure that quality development plans are in place to address gaps and opportunities in delivering performance standards today, and assure succession
- Maintain impeccable business risk management and safety performance by ensuring compliance to the corporate guidelines & practices
- Constantly review in-country market conditions as well as competitor activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated at least to Bachelor's Degree level in Engineering or related field.
- At least 15 years of commercial experience within the engineering based company, compressor experience is preferred
- Strong track records of sales leadership and management experience
- Excellent communication skills are crucial. Acute knowledge of English is a must and knowledge of other languages will be an advantage.
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, sense of ownership, analytical skills, proactivity, sense of urgency and ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment.
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute to a growing MNC with ambitious expansion plans
- Great career progression
- Attractive remuneration package with a significant bonus
To apply, kindly submit online or contact Alston Yong at +603-2302 4060 quoting Job Ref 3904060.