Global MNC which is expanding rapidly in ASEAN
One of the largest water based engineering company globally
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest water based engineering company globally with strong presence across infrastructure businesses.
As part of the ambitious growth plans in the region we have the pleasure of recruiting for the Country Manager position and being one of the key management in Malaysia with overall responsibility within approved company policy and to lead the Malaysia business in the achievement of continued growth and profitability in accordance with agreed annual operating plans.
You are expected to manage the Sales Function and all the sales people will directly reports into this role. In the long term, all other functions will be reporting into this role based on the future organization planning and the individuals' readiness to manage a complex project based organization. They are required to travel throughout the territory or other Greater Asia sites, as needed, during the year to ensure relationships with staff, customers and suppliers are maintained at a level necessary to meet organizational objectives.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the responsibilities will include to plans, approves, and directs functions and activities of Malaysia to achieve maximum results.
The Country Manager will manage the local team with the below responsibilities:
- Plan, approve and direct all sales business activities of the Malaysia offices and work closely with regional team to obtain objectives in the annual operating plan and budget.
- Grow the local business by developing existing accounts and creating new market and business opportunities.
- Develop new channel partners and new customers in the various end markets defined by the group.
- Plan, develop and implement sales strategies of the group products and services in Malaysia in liaison with other business units or sites including Operations and Marketing functions.
- Create strong market awareness of the group capabilities at all accounts to attain market leadership position in Malaysia through segment positioning and strategic price management.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated at least to Bachelor's Degree level in Engineering or related field.
- At least 10 years of commercial experience within the building services, general industries, water treatment, pumps or valves market.
- Strong track records of sales leadership and management experience
- Excellent communication skills are crucial. Acute knowledge of English is a must and knowledge of other languages will be an advantage.
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, sense of ownership, analytical skills, pro activity, sense of urgency and ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment.
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute to a growing MNC with ambitious expansion plans
- Great career progression
- Attractive remuneration package with a significant bonus
To apply, kindly submit online or contact Alston Yong at +603-2302 4060 quoting Job Ref 3889930.