Top level management role in a leading manufacturing and services company
Proven track record experience in sales and operations management.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing and service provider globally and has been operating in the 3PL industry for the past 50 years in Asia Pacific. They are looking for a highly skilled professional who can expand and drive business growth in their operations in Malaysia. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in a MNC organisation if you deliver in what is a high potential area and offer bespoke solutions to their clients. Having a global logistics network and worldwide offices and distribution facilities, they are staffed by dedicated teams of expert who is able to provide customers with fast, efficient and prompt service like no other.
The role will be reporting to the Managing Director Asia and will be overseeing staff strength of 80 in Malaysia. The successful applicant will be in-charge of the achievement of the P&L and must be well-verse of contract logistics / 3PL industry.
- In-charge of the full spectrum of sales, customer service, operations & P&L control with a clear mandate of generating business growth.
- Develop and follow Country Business plans to grow profitability and meet the overall expectations of Regional / Corporate Management. Grow volume and revenue to meet or exceed agreed targets.
- Structure, build and enhance customer relationships to maximise customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Ensure timely customer equipment transfer data entry, administration and reconciliation process and receivables collections.
- Drive productivity in order to maximise resource utilisation. Plan, lead, manage and monitor resources on a day to day basis
The Successful Applicant
- The applicant must be a MALAYSIAN Citizen. Strong language proficiency in English/Mandarin and Malay.
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business/related fields; MBA is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in Freight Forwarding/3PL/4PL industry.
- Possess openness to ideas, able to demonstrate an ability to initiate change and influence others.
- Be a self-starter, possessing a passion for excellence and a proven ability to initiate change and continuously seek improvement.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English. Mandarin Chinese language skills preferable but not essential.
What's on Offer
- To grow a highly profitable business in the region.
- Opportunity to work with the highest level in the organisation.
- We only accept online application and please refer to job reference H#358615. Kindly email your CV .