Country General Manager - ASEAN
Market leader in its field
Competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in specializing in the manufacture of optical and surveying instruments. Over years they became a worldwide multinational company employing over 6000 people within 90 subsidiaries in over 30 countries. Our client strives to contribute to enrich human life by solving the societal challenges within healthcare, agriculture and infrastructure
The Country General Manager will be reporting to Vice General Manager and is responsible to manage and oversees operations with multiple functions such as sales, operations, engineering, information technology and finance in across South East Asia.
- As the head of the Malaysia entity, set goals in the Malaysia market in alignment with Asian strategies.
- Conduct and supervise the organization to achieve the goals of the Malaysian entity.
- Monitor sales and other KPIs at the local entity in Malaysia and implement appropriate measures to achieve them.
- As a representative of a Malaysian entity, conducts organizational management based on local regulations and represents the company.
For Regional office (other South East Asia countries)
- As the head of the regional office, set goals of each regional market in alignment with Asian strategies.
- Conduct and supervise the organization to achieve the goals of the reginal market.
- Monitor sales and other KPIs at the regional office and implement appropriate measures to achieve them.
- Establish and maintain each regional office organization in cooperation with Asia's Region HR Head based on the Asian strategy.
- Supervise each Regional office in accordance with local regulations and provide necessary instructions
The Successful Applicant
This role would play a key part in driving growth of the business for South East Asia region and expands the market presence by training and developing existing distributors within the various market channels.
- Have outstanding experiences in dealing and managing distributors market through dealers and direct sales in both domestic and international market.
- Over 10+ year of proven track record in Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Have experience in P&L management, as well as experience in managing team of over 50 employee size
- Passion for developing business and improving organization
- Experience in leading across multiple sites and geography will be an advantage
- The ability to travel on a frequent basis and communicate / work well cross-culturally
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- Strong English written, and verbal communication skills are essential
- Bachelor's Degree required in Marketing, Business strategy or Management related field is preferred
What's on Offer
- Chance to work in a multi-national organization and be part of an innovative company
- Competitive remuneration package
- A chance to run an exciting and fast-growing business in ASEAN