Counterparty Due Diligence Mgr (Proc and Supply Chain)
Enhance your skills in procurement
Be part of a globally recognized organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a well know Oil and Gas organisation who has gained presence all around the world and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Counterparty Due Diligence Manager to be part of thier team.
- Participate and contribute to the reviews of the CDD and High Risk Agent Group Control Process (HRAGCP) process with fellow practitioners and subject matter experts from Ethics and Compliance, Legal etc
- Actively participate in the CDD practitioner and networking forums.
- Ensure GBS centres securely store all information in accordance with the requirements of the CDD
- Practice and HRAGCP ensuring compliance with any data privacy requirements.
- Key contact to Sentinel and control of user access within GBS centres
- Escalation point in GBS centres for issues related to CDD process
- Provide subject matter expertise to team members or business to ensure appropriate level of rigor is applied to CDD and HRAGCP evaluations of counter parties
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in CDD/AML, Compliance, Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Minumum 6 years of people and operations management
- Minimum 6 years of experience with CDD / AML or related compliance areas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Enhance your skills in Procurement and CDD
- Be part of globally recognized organization.