Cost Accounting Officer - Petaling Jaya
Exposure to an MNC environment.
Valuable migration/transition opportunity
About Our Client
This company is a long established multinational leader in the Manufacturing and Production Sector with a reputable client list and a good flow of business that resulted to their company expansion. Our Client is a listed company with an international presence and has an excellent reputation for quality. They work within a friendly dynamic team environment and are committed to the ongoing training and development of their employees. They are a well-known, innovative and expanding organisation with a renowned collection of award winning developments, several projects underway and a large portfolio of investments across South East Asia.
- Accountable for all month-end closing activities regarding cost accounting in the region (e.g. cost distributions & allocations, activity allocation, service invoices, reconciliation of CO-PA & PCA)
- Responsible for inventory calculation and evaluation, stocks reports and product costing
- Coordination of management structure reorganisations regarding cost accounting within the region
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting, comprehensive analysis and management reporting, especially in the area of profitability analysis and cost accounting
- First-Level- support within the region regarding cost accounting
- Review, update, and analyse standard product, operating, material and service costing with regards to First-Level- Support
- Prepare, monitor, review and report on the monthly production, sales and costs
- Provide P/L related journal entries
- Report on all stocks as to volume, valuation, obsolescence, losses and reconciliations
- Migration opportunity and exposure
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess strong interpersonal skills and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification
- 1 year of Accounting and Finance experience
- Strong communication skill
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Experience in maintaining internal control systems
- Team player that has an inclusive attitude
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 3500 - RM 4500) - depending on experience.
- Opportunity to get involved in a more progressive position.
- Strategic location of company - Accessible by LRT.
- Exposure to an MNC environment.
- Opportunity to work alongside bright individuals who will support you in your career.
- Valuable migration/transition opportunity where you could travel to other countries and experience other cultures.