Corporate Finance Manager (Property Development)
Company with high growth potential
Dynamic work environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the giant within the Property industry with remarkable regional presence. Operating in Malaysia and a few other countries with over 40 years establishment, they are one of the best within their industry. As an organization moving forward, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the finest results.
- To be involved in corporate exercise including merger and acquisition, fund raising, validation and strategy evaluation.
- To identify and evaluate investment opportunities
- To prepare investment models, proposals and assess risks
- To prepare investment evaluation and financial analysis report for Management meetings
- To consolidate budgeting and business planning financial model for entire Group
- To build and maintain rapport with banks, advisors & other stakeholders
- Able to interpret and analyse financial statements
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will play a vital role in the growth of the company and must possess the below requirements:
A degree in Finance and/or Accounting with experience in related field i.e. Corporate Finance, M&A, divestment, business development.
Experience in Property Development would be an added advantage.
3-5 (Assistant Manager) 5-8 (Manager) years of RELEVANT working experience.
Big 4 candidates encouraged to apply.
Possess strong skills in valuation, deals exposure and financial modelling.
Must possess good communication and written and have ability to interact with all level of individuals.
What's on Offer
Being part of the company, you will be offered a great package ranging from RM8,000 to RM10,000 (depending on skillsets and experience).