Corporate Channel Manager (Devices)
Working for a principle brand with strong regional presence.
Strong working culture and good empowerment from management.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the global device market. They are a multinational corporation with a strong international brand.
- Responsible to recruit, manage and grow the existing SI partners.
- Work closely with SI partners in winning commercial and corporate projects.
- Grow the key verticals and recruit the relevant partners.
- Responsible for the budgeting and spending allocation to support vertical growth.
- Protect the company's brand and interest among the SI channel.
The Successful Applicant
- Must possessed a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business, Sales or Marketing.
- Minimum of 10 years of channel management experience. Business Development experience is a plus!
- Experience in the Telco/ Device industry is an advantage.
- Strong track record in partner management and revenue growth.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- Good career progression within the organisation.
- An opportunity to be part of an international company with strong brand presence locally.