To be part of a multi-national company with a strong global presence
Attractive remuneration & opportunity to travel across SEA
About Our Client
My client is a world-renowned market leader within the Logistics & Supply Chain industry.
With more than 100 years of experience and a strong global presence in over 30 countries, my client's deep-rooted expertise has certainly propelled them to be a key player within the industry.
Interested to be part of the team? Apply now!
- To overlook budget costing & project cost control
- Preparation of schematic drawings, PLC programs and configuration of operator interfaces
- Preparation of manufacturing and installation specifications
- Planning and supervision of major controls installations
- Manage the procurement of parts, the manufacture of cabinets and the electrical installation
- Involvement in testing and commissioning
- Preparation of test plans and operator & technical manuals
The Successful Applicant
- Background in Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics
- Experience in Electrical Drawings Design (EPLAN, EEC One, AutoCAD) & PLC Software Development
- Experience in Electrical Installation Supervision & System Design
- Knowledge in Materials Handling Systems (eg. automatic tag readers, barcode scanners, weigh scales etc)
- Knowledge in the Configuration, Programming and Commissioning of PLC
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work within a multi-national company with a strong global presence
- Attractive remuneration packages
- Opportunity to travel across SEA
- Career development opportunities