Contract Management - Senior Manager
World class multinational company based in Malaysia.
Extensive regional APAC exposure.
About Our Client
My client is a global MNC from the energy and power industry who is looking to hire for Contract Management Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur. This role requires you to plan, direct and coordinate their expanding organization's operations. You will be responsible for implementing new systems and processes, setting and improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- Review, draft and/or revise standard contract templates and other standard contract sections.
- Meet stakeholders to understand their needs and feedback related to contracting processes, risks, standards, and systems.
- Maintain contract management documentation and and managing back-up documentation for delays, claims, back-charges and rejections.
- Provide contractual analysis, interpret and provide direction on project commercial issues; to drive successful resolutions and closures.
- Ensure proper insurance policies are in place for assigned projects in order to pursue and acquire insurance claim recoveries.
- Support practitioners during negotiations of contracts with suppliers and engaging legal for support as needed.
- Support the implementation and deployment of consistent contract management and dispute resolution framework across all projects and operations.
- Lead and manage a team of approximately 15 headcounts supporting the Asia region.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- More than 10 years of contract administration experience with sound familiarity in commercial contract management experience.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- More than 10 years in claims negotiation and management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Sound understanding in the fundamentals of Business Law.
- Has proven track record in managing a team size more than 10 headcount - locally and regionally.
What's on Offer
- World class multinational company based in Malaysia.
- Extensive regional APAC exposure.