Multinational organisation with stable presence in Malaysia
Diverse and supportive team culture
About Our Client
I represent a reputable multinational organisation with a solid track record in delivering complex and challenging projects in a timely manner. The organisation comprises of passionate professionals from a diverse background who provide a strong support system for a number of high-profile projects in their portfolio.
- Manage team's performance in order to achieve the team and stakeholder goals; and ensuring that company policies, systems and procedures are effectively implemented.
- Work alongside the design team by providing input through the design development stage in order to improve construction efficiency and be more cost-effective.
- Ensure all works are achieved in the safest possible method. All works are to be clearly strategised, documented and communicated in order to reduce safety and operational impact risks.
- Work closely with contracts team to ensure that all compliance with contract terms and conditions are met.
- Take lead on the establishment of team performance goals, succession plans and individual development plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a recognised Degree in Building, Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Hydraulic) or related disciplines. The candidate must also have a working knowledge of other services disciplines.
- 10 years of design and construction experience in a project management role. Prior experience with BIM modelling is necessary for this role.
- Well-developed analytical and communication skills that facilitate smooth discussions between stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Multinational organisation with stable presence in Malaysia
- Diverse and supportive team culture
- The opportunity to work on a significant landmark project