Great salary package
A chance to work for one of the top contractors in the country
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest public listed construction companies in Malaysia. They are the main executors of projects above a billion dollars in GDV.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and responsibilities the entire project management
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plan
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Liaison with client and consultants on all project matter
- Organize project team for the performance of works and verification activities and provide direction and support to the project team.
- Review, establish, control and manage the overall budget.
- Monitor, coordinate and manage the contractual matter and procurement activities.
- Review the performance of works, subcontractor and take initiate necessary action to maintain project on schedule.
- Responsible to maintain good client contact to enhance responsiveness to issues/ problems or change needed on the project
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification in project management or equivalent (Civil Engineering)
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Project management skills in all phases of design and construction works in a multi-disciplinary environment are vital.
- Experience in High Rise projects is a must
- Only open to local Malaysians
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Including other standard benefits