Construction Manager, Highway and Railway Construction
Highway and Railway Construction
About Our Client
My client is an investment holding company, which is engaged in the civil and structural works contracting and provision of management services. It operates through the following segments: Engineering and Construction, Oil and gas, Plantation and Property.
1) Lead and responsibilities the entire project management
2) Liaison with client on all project matter
3) Organize project team for the performance of works and verification activities and provide direction and support to the project team.
4) Review, establish, control and managethe overall budget.
5) Monitor, coordinate and manage the contractual matter and procurement activities.
6) Review the performance of works, subcontractor and take initiate necessary action to maintain project on schedule.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification in project management or equivalent (Civil Engineering)
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change managemen
- Project management skills in all phases of design and construction works in a multi-disciplinary environment are vital.
- Experience in Highway or Railway projects is an added value
What's on Offer
- Maximum Salary offer is at RM160,000 Annually (Subject to Experience)
- Including other standard benefits