Complaint Management Specialist (French)
Exciting Working Culture
About Our Client
Leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world's most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies. Our Client supports more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in more than 160 countries around the world.
- Ensure that all candidate escalations and complaints are managed to excellent professional standards, abiding by terms and policies.
- Demonstrate ownership of candidate issues, urgency, and work proactively with internal groups to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Identify and report issues causing complaints to improve processes and procedures.
- Understand current business processes and tools which impact our candidates and work with the necessary owners internally to permanently resolve any defects.
- Share information and knowledge with other teams and team members to reduce the number of repeated issues.
Process and Tools
- Capture all candidate contact accurately and concisely within the data capture systems and ensure data is maintained.
- Follow escalation and complaint procedures in order to ensure that all candidate escalations and complaints are tracked, and keep all relevant parties informed of actions taken to resolve issues.
- Utilize appropriate tools to ensure the candidate always receives relevant and accurate information.
- Manage and oversee actions and high-profile cases to minimize the company's liabilities, including imposing financial penalties against consumers and customers
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to communicate clearly in spoken and written French and English.
- Inquisitive and hungry to explore: every new task is an opportunity for you to learn and improve your skills
- An empathetic powerhouse: you feel for your fellow customers and want to solve their issue
- A natural leader: you have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in different physical locations, and work best in this environment
- Highly communicative: you can get your point across both interpersonally and asynchronously
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in any field
- An excellent performance record that demonstrates accountability and reliability.
- Ability to adjust to changes in workload
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Teams, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- PR or Spouse Visa / Malaysians Only
What's on Offer
Excellent Remuneration with an opportunity for career growth in a reputable company