Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Join a Multinational Company
Be part of a vibrant team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail company with multiple brands in Malaysia.
- Work on designing the performance and rewards plan by monitoring and proposing changes to the benefits program.
- Work on annual market salary surveys with external consultant support
- Manage the People Policies portfolio and identify areas of improvement and work work on policy reviews
- Work on executive compensation, group reward programs and knowledge sharing
- Provide ongoing support to HR BP and TA team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Management
- 5 years of experience with C&B (at least 2 years)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office like Excel and PowerPoint.
- Problem solver and strong communication and able to manage stakeholders
- Self driven and independent
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
Take the opportunity to join one of the biggest retail company in Malaysia.
Collaborative team culture.