Company Secretary Manager
Flexible working culture
About Our Client
Being a diversified business, they have a hand in manufacturing, hospitality, financial services and many others. Regional HQ is based in Singapore with a presence over 20 countries.
- Prepare and Maintain Corporate Secretarial records.
- Take charge and coordinate General Meetings.
- Assist in preparing legal contracts, agreements and portfolios.
- Capable of handling ad-hoc projects from time to time.
- To ensure all aspects of secretarial duties are in compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must be ICSA OR MAICSA qualified with a minimum of 3 years of secretarial experience.
- Open to candidates from In- House or Secretarial firms.
- Sound knowledge pertaining to company secretarial procedures and company law.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Meticulous, organized and take initiative.
- Good command in English. ( Written and Spoken )
What's on Offer
Competitive Package + Great working Environment + Organic Growth + Additional allowances