Company Secretary Manager
Being part of young and dynamic team.
Being part of a growing business.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest conglomerate in Malaysia. With a strong history and foundation in Malaysia, they have been aggressively spending their business across the Globe over the past decade.
- Provide and assist on secretarial duties for the company.
- Be part of the advisory team to the Board and Management team on secretarial matters.
- To ensure not only that the company is compliance with the Listing requirements but also with Companies Act, 1965 as well as other regulations.
- Assist in minutes, Annual Reports and Bursa Announcements.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the company's information.
- Assist the Head of Department in other related duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a minimum of 4 years working experience in secretarial duties.
- Must be ICSA or MAICSA qualified.
- Must be competent when it comes to organising and coordinating.
- Familiar with the Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, Companies Act 1965 and other relevant regulations.
- Able to work independently.
What's on Offer
Organic growth + Travelling opportunities + Competitive package according to market rate + Exposure to different markets in different regions.