Cluster Procurement Manager
Enhance your skills in procurement
Be part of a globally recognized organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a well known pharmaceutical organization who has gained presence all around the world and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Cluster Procurement Manager to be part of their team.
- To lead & collaborate procurement function within cluster countries, and business partnering with each country's stakeholders
- Perform periodic spend analysis for AZ external spending and identify opportunities for cost reductions.
- Maintain a cost reduction, cost avoidance, cost containment program and reports it via the value database.
- Leverage and adapt as appropriate AZ Procurement processes and techniques.
- Continuously improve Procurement tools & Systems and adhere to the AZ Group and Local Procurement Policies.
- Coordinate changes to the organization's procurement, supply management and material usage policies within area of spend.
- Disseminate information and provide training related to procurement policies and procedures.
- Accountable for sourcing activities within a key area of spend which is typically high dollar value, complex in nature, may be multi-geographic and/or cross SET
- Develop and drive procurement plans and make decisions necessary to purchase products and services in congruence with organizational objectives and sourcing strategies.
- Lead the preparation of and solicit competitive bids, quotations and proposals with pertinent specifications, terms and conditions.
- Lead the evaluation of competitive offerings to determine the overall best offer for a product or service. Develop bid evaluation approach in support of supplier selection process
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- 5-8 years experiences in Procurement, familiar with procurement process, and category management
- Language (S.E.A) - English(Must) + Mandarin / Thai / Vietnamese
- Business partnering skill with proven track records of building relationship and influencing senior business stakeholders for decision making
- Ability to set strategic procurement direction with relevant business units
- Energetic and self motivated
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively
- Proven experience of change management
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Procurement and other business related systems, e.g. SAP, Ariba, Contract Management System
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Be part of a well known pharmaceutical organization
- Enhance your skills in indirect procurement