Group CHRO position
Strong Regional Presence
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Heath-care company with a strong presence regionally. They are fast expanding and is currently looking for a Group CHRO to heads up their people agenda.
- Responsible for Group Human Resources Function, work and establish a close working relationship with business partners
- Part of the Group Senior Leadership Team and is responsible for the C-suites engagements
- Potential Corporate exercises assignments such as M&A and post acquisition integration
- Implements strategic and tactical action plans by participating in and/or leading business and organizational unit-wide projects as requested to meet the business and strategic needs of the business unit and/or organizational objective.
- To provide leadership and direction in talent training & development, staff motivation and engaging, Human Resource annual strategic planning, compensation and benefits that defined objectives are achieved through the planning; evaluating; developing and implementation of relevant initiatives and actions plans
- Identifies business needs and researches new approaches, strategies and the changes ahead.
- Bridges management, employee relations and the generation gap by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Drives the Group's initiative to implement a Performance Management System (PMS) or any new systems group-wide projects
- Consults with leadership on strategic and tactical human resources issues with a focus on developing a pipeline of talent.
- Leads and develops a team of HR professionals to support the business and provide the employee lifecycle services.
- Any other job assignments required by the immediate superior and/or the management from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in Human Resources with at least 8 years in a supervisory capacity
- Relevant experience of delivering excellent quality HR Operations service in a high volume, fast paced environment
- HR leader with excellent technical skills, especially in the areas of OD, Talent Management, Training and Benefits & Rewards Management
- Possess high level of business acumen and excellent stakeholder management.
- Strong ability to build strong professional working relationship across all boundaries and levels.
- Strategic thinking skills to work with the Group CEO and executive management team to set direction.
- The conceptual skills to shape the organization to meet tomorrow's demographic challenges
- Possess strong financial acumen to broadly balance resources and understand the financial implications and tradeoffs of investments in every aspect of the business, including talent.
- The ability to convey the importance of talent at all levels as a fiduciary issue to the executive management team.
- Regional exposure/experience
What's on Offer
- Group C-suite position
- Rewarding culture
- Fast growing businesses