Chief Strategy Officer
Executive Strategic Position
About Our Client
Our client is an extremely successful diversified conglomerate. We are looking to hire a driven Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) to identify and execute growth opportunities. The CSO will drive merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, and divestment and divestiture.
- Create and implement organization's short-term and long-range strategic goals and change management activities.
- Developing inclusive strategic plan and strategy with leadership team, board and executive.
- Jointly responsible to develop capital plan in line with strategy.
- Analyzing market dynamics, market share changes, product line performance and competitive intelligence.
- Identifying key capital projects, joint ventures, potential M&A targets and other strategic partnership opportunities as well as strategic risk.
- Articulates the company's mission in a clear and concise way that can speak to customers and employees at all levels.
- Ensuring suitable metrics are in place to measure performance and progress.
- Executing divestment and divestiture.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in management, business administration, finance, or marketing required.
- Masters of Business Administration recommended.
- Must have at least 15 years' experience in strategic planning, business management, corporate leadership, and financial decision-making.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in analytic research, leadership, and strategic planning.
- Must possess exceptional creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions.
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end.
What's on Offer
- An executive level strategic position
- Rewarding & progressive culture