Chief Sales Officer
Join a reputable global brand
About Our Client
A leader in providing diverse specialty insurance assistance products for travel, roadside, and others. With an international team based across 34 countries, they have retained the trust of more than 80 million customers, reflecting a strong reputation for global and local expertise. They are looking for result-oriented individual with solid track record in sales leadership in Malaysia.
The Chief Sales Officer will be spearheading the core sales strategy and direction, while executing and mobilising the national sales team. He or she will streamline sales campaigns and operation to ensure high efficiency and standards are met. The Chief Sales Officer will identify new market opportunities and establish new clients through strong market intelligence analysis and retaining viable existing profitable partnerships for the business. The other key responsibilities include:
- To be able to traverse a market with a challenging and complex nature.
- Strategic management of end to end sales.
- Diversifying portfolios of the company by successfully growing new lines of business.
- To constantly motivate your team's performance and achieve set targets.
- Adhering to all relevant legal and compliance regulations conducted by the company.
- Drive company's overall business strategy through identifying potential opportunities for growth and expanding service to existing and new clients.
- Networks regularly for business growth opportunities and uses networks to effectively stay attuned with market and competitor intelligence.
- Lead the management of key issues affecting intermediary relationships and manages escalated complex client matters to ensure that the client's expectations are met and the long term relationship with the client is strengthened.
The Successful Applicant
A strong sales leader with extensive business development skills with a proven track record of growing the company's top line growth. Sales management experience and familiarity within the local insurance industry is preferred. High interpersonal skills must be demonstrated amongst all clients and stakeholders within the organisation itself.Other requirements includes:
- Tertiary qualifications in business administration, commerce or related disciplines.
- Displaying solid attention to detail to client needs and delivering appropriate solutions.
- Results and customer oriented providing excellence customer service.
- Ability to work in a complex work structure.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, driving commercial opportunities and negotiation processes.
- Proven high level of professionalism, enthusiasm, maturity and honesty in daily interactions, with external clients or internal colleagues.
What's on Offer
- Growth opportunities
- Join a reputable global brand
- Strong training exposure for self-development