Chief Operating Officer - MY & SG
Opportunity to join a global company
Visible role that drives the business operational strategy
About Our Client
A leader in providing diverse specialty insurance assistance products for travel, roadside, and others. With an international team based across 34 countries, they have retained the trust of more than 80 million customers, reflecting a strong reputation for global and local expertise. They are looking for result-oriented individual with solid track record in sales leadership in Malaysia.
The Chief Operating Officer will have a solid reporting to the Regional COO and dotted reporting into the CEO Malaysia and Singapore. He or she is responsible for the management of the company total operation. The COO determines the long-term strategic goals of the company operational activities. Ensuring business growth and managing flow of operational activities to ensure the business delivers the set strategy. Other responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the development and Company vision and strategy.
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and returns to its shareholders.
- Project Management - plan, organize, and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- Manage overall operations function; contact centre, operational support, IT, network, technical & warranty and data claims.
- Develop organisational culture, values and reputation.
- Lead and manage team offering support, guidance and operational direction.
- Manage all problems, issues that arises and quick to act on them with effective solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 year experience in Operational Management role and with a track record in process and quality improvement.
- Passion for people and operations.
- Minimum Tertiary qualifications in any discipline
- Strong project and time management principles and tools, knowledge of business and management principles
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders and broad organizational influencing skills in complex organizational structures.
- Proven track record in managerial, leadership and communicating skills.
- Solid experience in global project management.
- An empathetic leader who has the ability to listen, consult, advice and inspire.
- Quick thinking on their feet and a strong problem solver.
What's on Offer
- Growth opportunities
- Join a reputable global brand
- Strong training exposure for self-development