Chief Digital Information Officer
Exciting transformation opportunity
Be part of a creative and innovative culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading and fastest growing professional musical instruments and audio manufacturer. They have an established network in the Pro-Audio industry for over two decades in Europe and they are now expanding their manufacturing facility to Asia. Their mission is to empower life experience through innovation, creativity and state of the art products. Moving their regional hub to Penang they are now seeking for a highly skilled Chief Digital Information Officer to launch their transformation strategy for their global business.
As the Chief Digital Information Officer you are responsible for driving the company's global information strategy and role of technology as a business enabler. You will lead the global IT corporate strategy in order to bring the most efficient utilisation and optimisation of new technologies into the business processes to better serve both external and internal customers. The CDIO will ensure that all of the management team has a great relationship with digital and stay very close with organisation to understand pain points from every aspects of the business. Other key responsibilities includes:
- Ensures that information technology infrastructure provides the most accurate and current information to the company to assist with decision making, resource deployment and establishment of business priorities.
- Ensure all proper governance and compliance are in place.
- Oversee all of the following functions: information systems, computer operations, network systems, data warehouse, telecommunications, enterprise wide systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP, etc.) applications and internal systems programming.
- Deploy digital solutions align with the business requirements.
- Oversees the needs analysis, acquisition and maintenance of all information processing equipment.
- Operational management to ensure the transactional aspects of business are well executed.
- Develops functional plans for managing information technology and security or the company, including activities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal CDIO should be an innovative digital transformation leader who has had a proven track record in delivering effective change through Technology within a fast moving evolving organisation. The candidate must also have a track record working with the internal and external resources to define appropriate IT operating model.
- Experience in manufacturing, automotive and automation will be a huge advantage.
- Truly innovative Tech leader that embraces the latest technologies.
- Strong operational influence through digitising traditional work methods.
- A visionary strategic leader that coupled with strong operational skills.
- Someone that lead from the front and translate ideas into reality.
- Passion for industrial technology with the ability to look into the future for growth potential.
- High on energy and highly inquisitive about digital transformation.
- Relentless drive for success, excellence and customer's obsession.
- Everything but conventional with a commitment to go above and beyond what customers want.
What's on Offer
- Exciting transformation opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package with long term incentives
- Be part of a creative and innovative culture