Updated on 05/01/2021
- Reputable MNC
- Strategic decision making and business partner with CEO
About Our Client
A world class manufacturer with excellent reputation in the industry for being a great employer in providing platform for employees' development and growth. They supply wide range of products to various industries and has been a market leader for more than a decade globally.
- Responsible for overall Finance & Controlling functions. Manage proper books of accounts and ensure accuracy and completeness of the data. Prepare reports to Local Management and Regional Business Unit.
- Analyse monthly results and plant performance. Support plant related production activities.
- Highlight plant financial result to improve performance development.
- Analyse completeness & accuracy of product cost. Address issues arising from product costing and initiate cost cutting approach if needed.
- Implement cash flow management & work closely with Treasury in managing plant's cash requirements.
- Coordinate audit by external auditor to ensure timely completion of audit per Group's guideline.
- Conduct business analysis & recommendation to local management team to support decision making for operational & projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in finance or accounting or professional qualification in accounting
- Minimum 10 years management experience in accounting and finance function
- Candidate with product costing experience will be preferred
- Strong analytical skills and able to present financial results across all levels
- Independent and self-motivated
What's on Offer
- Rewarding career development experience
- Good employment benefits
- Reputable multinational company