Leading e-commerce company
Senior level position with significant responsibility
About Our Client
Our client is a leading e-commerce business based in Makati, Philippines specializing in online trading services. With high commitment to delivering premium digital services to their customers, the company offers highly innovative technology and premier service and application.
- Strategy management. Establish performance/productivity goals which are aggressive, real and tied to overall company strategy and goals.
- Set clear and defined goals/targets to Head of Departments (Operations, Finance, Sales and HR & Admin) to ensure they meet the organisational targets/budgets.
- Understand the competitor's strategy and suggests counter strategies or other innovations to fight competition to protect leadership in the industry.
- Ensure all reports are prepared as per guidelines set by the corporate office in respective areas of finance, sales, operations, and administrative matters, which are important for review by the management
- Achieve all financial, product volume, revenue and expense control goals and objectives as established by the Board of Directors.
- Positively and actively represent the business interests of the Company in a manner reflecting a high reputable and business integrity of the Company in the community, the marketplace and throughout the Asia Pacific region.
The Successful Applicant
Based in Philippines, our client is looking for successful Mainland Chinese national candidates) who have a minimum of 7 years senior management experience.
The ideal background would incorporate the following:
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business/related fields; MBA is preferred.
- Strong commercial and operations experience.
- Aggressive, ambitious, young influential and strong IQ/EQ.
- Forward thinker and results oriented. Always willing to learn.
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute to an established MNC.
- Attractive opportunity to influence at the highest levels.
- Excellent remuneration package awaits the successful applicant.
Apply for this job:
Apply online using the form below or phone Carla Lastimosa on +603 2302 4058 quoting Job Ref H3948413.