CEO/ GM - Franchise Business
Exciting group position with a regional market leader
New venture into Retail & Franchise
About Our Client
Our client is an international major player in building material. Their next huge expansion is moving into retail business with digital concepts targeting high-end markets that offer bespoke state-of-the-art experience in Malaysia & SEA. With a heavy focus and investment into this frontier, they are currently looking for a CEO/GM with Franchise experience to lead the into a successful venture. Please apply if you are ambitious and looking to make an impact!
- Responsible for establishing and leading a franchise organization to execute the business plans initially in Malaysia followed by the region.
- Key functions would include building up the organizational capabilities in supporting the
- franchise system including recruitment of franchisees and ensure they are well
- supported to achieve our business goals.
- Responsible for legal and policy compliance in the organization's franchise business to
- ensure that organizational standards, policies and processes are met.
- To build this division to become a significant profit contributor to the group.
The Successful Applicant
- A quality tertiary education.
- Possesses at least 10 years leadership experience in building up a franchise business.
- Late 30 to 50 years old.
- Business savvy and innovative. Retail experience is important.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills in similar position. People skills is key to the
- success of this position.
- A good combination of strategic understanding of business and competent in operational details
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to build a new business in both locally and regionally
- Progressive culture and rewarding environment
- Attractive remuneration packages