CEO - Gaming Business
Long Established Organisation with Digital Ambition
About Our Client
Our client is one of the major licensed gaming operator in Malaysia. Long established with strong following, they are looking for a CEO guide them through an era of transformation and digitisation.
- To provide strategic business directions for the Company and drive the organization's financial, development and future growth of the business. The company operates a traditional business model and is ripe for disruption.
- To establish business targets, directions and manage the overall operations, business activities and resources of the Company to ensure that desired results are achieved and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the Company. This includes playing a key role in target market identification, digital strategy and go to market strategy as well as leading change through traditional channels and operations via digital adoption.
Accountability & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the overall operations and business activities to ensure that the operating, financial, legal and regulatory compliance's are adhered to and are consistent with the Company's established operating policies and procedures. To establish business directions, plans and strategy for achieving targets.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives of the Company for performance and growth.
- Devise marketing strategies and plans to promote and enhance both the charitable images and the link between the Company and Private Foundation. Involve in the operation as working committee for the Private Foundation and as well as a member of its award committee.
- Discuss and review marketing work to achieve desired results.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement to develop a high performing managerial team.
- Manage and foster good relationships with all Company's stakeholders, .
- Go to market strategy as well as leading change through traditional channels and operations via digital adoption.
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum with a Bachelor's degree in any disciplines.
2. At least 15 years of working experience in relevant industry, out of which at least more than 5 years' experience in a senior leadership position for a large division or organization.
3. A credible candidate with proven commercial and business acumen and is savvy with the use of Digital Technology.
4. Broad knowledge of the Digital Media industry landscape; outward looking and possess understanding of the latest industry/market trends and capable of adopting and adapting these ideas into the business.
5. Possess a wide and strong network of contacts in corporate sector and government agencies.
6. Possess vast experience in strategic planning and execution i.e. formulating policy, developing, and implementing new strategies and procedures.
7. Equipped with knowledge of public relations principles and practices, as well as communication and public relation techniques. Able to develop and deliver professional presentations to a wide range of audience.
8. Possess professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with officials at regulatory bodies and all other stakeholders.
9. Ability to lead, motivate and inspire people.
10. Good command in English both written and spoken with Mandarin is an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead a business as the CEO
- Rewarding Culture
- Opportunity to lead the transformation into the Digital Channels