Category Sourcing Specialist - Indirect Services Category
MYR8,000 - MYR10,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR120,000)
Great remuneration package
Strong growth potential
About Our Client
My client is a leading company in the oil and gas industry boasting a global presence throughout.
- Responsible for managing, driving and sourcing high value and complex projects.
- Responsible to be the main point of contact/ focal point of the category, developing supplier relationships, and proactively identifying value opportunities.
- Develop sourcing strategies and market approaches.
- Negotiate and agree on relevant contract terms with suppliers.
- Take a proactive approach in driving continuous improvement plans.
- Develop and modify contract content based on templates and manage the approval process.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Business, Engineering, Procurement or other technical discipline.
- Procurement related professional certification such as CIPS, MCIPS or CPSM is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of systems necessary to enable PSCM transactions. The systems likely will include some or all of the following; Ariba, Backbone, SAP and the MS software suite, SharePoint, Access, etc.
- Minimum 5 years experience in sourcing, specifically for Indirect Services (Marketing, IT or Professional services).
- Must demonstrate English language competence.
- Strong initiative and drive to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- System implementation experience.
- Shift hours required from Monday - Friday only.
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.