Updated on 29/06/2021
- Rapidly expanding listed company in Malaysia
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known listed retail company with more than 500 outlets locally and is still expanding aggressively both in Malaysia and within Southeast Asia. This role will be working based in Seri Kembangan.
- Develop, establish, implement, and enforce supplier guidelines, obligations, and service level agreements to the organisations.
- Source new products, identify and qualify new suppliers to ensure cost-effectiveness
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers and ensure product stability and service level
- Analyse trends and market conditions for pricing, availability, lead time and capacity of goods & services (F&B)
- Coordinate new products proposal and reordering process
- Monitor warehouse and retails store inventory
- Produce, review, and forecast with the counterpart
- Monitor products sales performance
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in any discipline but preferable in Purchasing/Business Administration/Management
- Min 3 years of working experience as Purchaser, Buyer specialised in Food & Beverage
- Strong in problem solving, negotiation, analytical skills and proactive.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English, BM and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Possess high level of integrity.
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package (RM 5,000 - RM 7,000 depending on experience + Other standard benefits)
- Excellent career & learning opportunity