Buyer/Lead Buyer (Indirect for O&G) - Based in Kuantan
MYR500 - MYR833
Excellent remuneration package.
Take charge in driving transformation & improvement.
About Our Client
My client is a multi-billion MNC and is a market-leading equipment service provider within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Handling the whole process of Purchasing for the delegated families (General, maintenance services, rolling equipment & spare-parts).
- Placing the RFQ/RFP/PO, leading the price and conditions negotiations according objectives, procedures and strategies, managing supplier's contracts, arranging transports and deliveries and assuring the traceability & transparency of the transactions.
- Analyses to support cost reduction & added value initiatives and strategies with corresponding reporting (business cases, functional analyses).
- Sourcing local and global market information (products & suppliers) to develop benchmarks.
- Development and reporting of KPI's, savings tracking, syntheses, reports, forecast of purchasing.
- Qualification and evaluation of suppliers and new products.
- Follow up of the quality of supplies and services, controlling and correcting problems.
- Feedback to the internal users and coordination of documents, information and communication between external and internal.
The Successful Applicant
- College/University degree or diploma.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years' experience in the Indirect Procurement space from the Oil and Gas industry.
- Knowledge of operation activities and advanced procurement practices with demonstrable experience in an international environment.
- Experience in engineering and industrial purchasing is highly valuable.
- Capability to redact and synthetize technical requirements.
- Experience in suppliers and contract management according international standards.
- Natural ability to deal and negotiate with the public.
- Organisational, analytic and planning skills.
- Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Good English (written and spoken) is mandatory.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Take charge in driving transformation & improvement.