Buyer (Mandarin Speaker)
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the FMCG industry with a global presence for over a century. They are currently looking for a Buyer (Mandarin speaking) to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company.
- Release Purchase Orders to 3rd party suppliers according to sourcing and fulfillment instructions defined by the global Category Managers and within quality and time constraints
- Resolve major suppliers' issues and complaints
- Implement improvement action plans discussed with Vendor Performance Analyst and Category Managers
- Generate Contract or Catalogue via SAP proactively.
- Oversee the organization of internal processes: taking care of the documentation of processes and documents, and working in an integrated manner with other areas;
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma: University degree
- Languages: Fluent in English. Mandarin speaker is a must.
- Professional experience: Minimum 2 years procurement experience
- System: SAP user
What's on Offer
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Work life balance