Buyer / Lead Buyer - Indirect Procurement
Attractive remuneration salary
Be part of a globally recognized conglomerate.
About Our Client
Our client specialises in products and services within the oil & gas and energy industries. Overseeing more than 5 business units, they are currently operating in more than 20 countries and is expanding further. For almost a century, they have built a name for themselves in the pipeline, petrochemical sectors as well as other industrial markets with quality and variation of products.
- Handling the whole process of Purchasing for the delegated families (General, maintenance services, rolling equipment & spare-parts). Placing the RFQ/RFP/PO, leading the price and conditions negotiations according objectives, procedures and strategies, managing supplier's contracts, arranging transports and deliveries and assuring the traceability & transparency of the transactions.
- Analyses to support cost reduction & added value initiatives and strategies with corresponding reporting (business cases, functional analyses).
- Sourcing local and global market information (products & suppliers) to develop benchmarks.
- Development and reporting of KPI's, savings tracking, syntheses, reports, forecast of purchasing.
- Qualification and evaluation of suppliers and new products.
- Follow up of the quality of supplies and services, controlling and correcting problems.
- Feedback to the internal users and coordination of documents, information and communication between external and internal.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of operation activities and advanced procurement practices with demonstrable experience in an international environment.
- Experience in engineering and industrial purchasing is highly valuable.
- Capability to redact and synthetize technical requirements.
- Experience in suppliers and contract management according international standards.
- Natural ability to deal and negotiate with the public.
- Organisational, analytic and planning skills.
- Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Good English (written and spoken) is mandatory.
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.