Updated on 14/04/2021
- Excellent career progression
- Regional scope of work
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player within the Chemical industry with a global presence for over a century. They are currently looking for a Procurement Analyst (Japanese Speaker) to join their dynamic team to assist in the business of the company.
- Validate and process Purchase Requisition
- PO Issuance / amendment / cancellation.
- Manage, follow up and keep track of an open Purchase Order.
- Manage and Resolve internal and external query.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Japanese (speak, read and write).
- Minimum 1-2 years in operational procurement experience. Fresh graduates or candidates who have no experience in procurement are welcomed to apply.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Exposure to working with counterparts internationally
- Work life balance
- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation