Buyer - Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (Mandarin Speaker)
MYR6,000 - MYR8,000 per month (MYR72,000 - MYR96,000)
An opportunity to be part of an established FMCG.
Opportunity for excellent career growth within the organisation.
About Our Client
My client is a Global MNC within the FMCG industry.
- Support new supplier due diligence to provide risk management in financial and commercial assessment.
- Identify, evaluate and select new and approved suppliers.
- Identify and execute HMM opportunities.
- Complies with executes Category Management strategies in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Review and establish approved vendor lists for regular/ frequent suppliers
- Supports stakeholders in Project Management by providing analytics and tracking matter specific metrics.
- Supports Category and Sourcing Managers in day-to-day spend, projects, contract management and vendors management activities.
- Supports in the preparation of budgets and ensure continuous reporting of, cost Savings calculation reconciliations fees and Non production costs (Budget, LEs, Spend & Savings report).
- Contributes to cost-effectiveness of commercial deals, risk management of supply base and ensuring that company standards are appropriately applied.
The Successful Applicant
- College/University degree or diploma.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in Indirect Category Management and/or Procurement position.
- Multiple Languages: English and Mandarin (MUST)
- Must have experience dealing with raw materials within the Pharmaceutical industry e.g. API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients)
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to be part of an established FMCG.
- Opportunity for excellent career growth within the organisation.