Buyer - Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
MYR5,000 - MYR6,300
Excellent career progression
Opportunity to work for an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client is a global health care company and a leader within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Support new supplier due diligence to provide risk management in financial and commercial assessment.
- Supports search and evaluation of 3rd parties including RFX', due diligence business case preparation.
- Prepares supplier profile / business overview, e.g. CPHI/DCAT meeting fact packs.
- Supports in the preparation of budgets and ensure continuous reporting of, cost savings calculation reconciliations (validated by BPA) fees and non production costs (Budget, LEs, Spend & Savings report).
- Collects supplier, category and internal business data.
- Collects market intelligence including in-depth market trend monitor, analysis for major spend molecules & database maintenance.
- Supports stakeholders in Project Management by providing analytic and tracking matter specific metrics.
- Supports Category and Sourcing Managers in day-to-day spend, projects, contract management and vendors management activities.
- Run simple contract negotiations (CDA, NDA etc.).
- Supports development and execution of projects based on the Category Strategy and business activities to feed into the annual category planning.
- Performs complex product and vendor level spend and saving analysis.
- Prepares ad-hoc reports for customers and the category team.
- Contributes to cost-effectiveness of commercial deals, risk management of supply base and ensuring that company standards are appropriately applied.
- Supports Master Data Management.
- Support Contract Management loading to CLM and associated reports.
- Support eSourcing event setup and running.
- Support with SAND Database update.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related discipline/ Master's degree preferred in business administration, CIPS or similar qualification desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin (is a must), German would be a plus.
- Min. 2 years experience working in a global environment, in an equivalent position.
- Good understanding of operations and business culture of multinational company, cross-cultural working international experience.
What's on Offer
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.