Business Planning Analyst
Be part of fast-growing MNC that promote wellness
Opportunity to learn from the best in the industry
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known in it's industry and have present in more than 100 properties. They are dedicated to promote well-being of their clients and employees. As a result of this, they have won multiple awards. They are well established in Europe countries, however, the see the potential of Asian market especially in Malaysia. They had decided to set up a regional hub in Malaysia and now they are looking for talent to join them and groom him / her to be the Manager who lead the FP&A team on country level.
- Perform financial and operational modelling; develop models that underpin sound business decisions.
- Provide financial insights that help the decision-making process
- Perform evaluations, analyses and present reports that help the company to remain competitive in the evolving market. Relate the findings to assist budgeting, forecasting and financial planning.
- Conduct economic research - of a company's revenue, operations, expenses and competition and use this analysis to improve the business' functioning and/or profits.
- Assist the Managing Director and Finance Director in various financial analysis, business planning and reporting.
- Create reports, visualizations and dashboards to inform sales and management.
The Successful Applicant
- has strong communication skills and with outgoing personality
- has the ability to identify root cause and able to provide suggestion to improve business
- someone who is very well versed with Microsoft office
- has strong business acumen
- able to work independently and always think out of the box
What's on Offer
- working in a positive environment that promote growth
- getting opportunity to learn from fast growing company
- competitive remuneration (RM8000-RM1000, depending on experience)