Business Finance Manager
Fantastic MNC organisation
Opportunity to develop your career
About Our Client
Having presence for close to 200 years now, our client is a market leader in its own core industry. They are experiencing an exciting time of growth with a multiplying revenue as well as having global presence in many different countries. During the midst of this growth, they are looking for a Business Finance Manager to join their team.
- Develop and maintain monthly business performance package to support decision making of the Senior Management team.
- Responsible for preparation and coordination of primary finance functions, including but not limited to forecasts, budgets, and strategic plans for the APAC region.
- Provide expertise on product costing, including co-product costing and affiliate transactions. Develop cost estimates for new products.
- Monitor operational effectiveness to identify and measure improvement opportunities providing forward-looking analysis for strategic planning, supporting commercial deals and understanding the internal and external risk.
- Assist the Business Units by providing analysis, identify any opportunities to save cost and reviews resource allocation to ensure optimal returns and mitigate any risk in meeting the Key Financial Metrics.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the manufacturing environment
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CIMA) in Accounting & Finance
- Strong knowledge in SAP
- Independent, with strong problem solving skills
- Analytical and a good team player
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package