Business Development Manager - Large Scale Renewable Energy
Competitive remuneration package
Chance to work in a MNC and be part of an innovative company
About Our Client
Our client is actively participating in the renewables market in Malaysia particularly within the Solar energy market with the recent liberalization of the solar asset ownership. They are actively looking to develop large scale solar projects beyond the existing projects already awarded by the Malaysian government. The largest projects that have been commissioned in Malaysia as of to date are in the magnitude of 50 MW, whereby the prospective large scale solar referred is 100 MW which is two times the size of the largest plant in Malaysia.
My client is looking for an international Expatriate as Senior Business Development Manager Renewable Energy with extensive international project management experiences, with expertise in technical and operational on site experiences, field practices in the large scale project in order to insure that desired projects are delivered on time and on budget. The presence of the expatriate will also enable knowledge transfer to the Malaysian employees.
- Responsible for business development on Large Scale Renewable market segment, implementing the road map and strategy, get internal committee approvals and execute Large Scale Renewable projects
- Responsibility for Large Scale Renewable projects annual revenue and profitability targets in Malaysia, and support future growth of energy solutions to large Commercial & Industrial (C&I) customers
- Responsible to initiate and drive technical, financial, legal business developments, to establish Large Scale Renewable proposals and to secure business profitable contracts with C&I customers,
- Responsible for monitoring Large Scale Renewable contracts operations KPI and customer's satisfaction,
- Leading role in marketing, commercial, technical activities, supported for technical, legal, financial matters.
- Ability to implement marketing and commercial strategy, technical, legal, financial Large Scale Renewable energy solutions proposals and contracts management,
- Knowledge about Large Scale renewable engineering, project financing and services contracts components.
- Strong understanding of the renewables industry, power markets and development in these segments
The Successful Applicant
- Master of Engineering Degree,
- Experience between 6 to 8 years in Industry, engineering or supplier companies involving renewable and solar project development and implementation.
- Ability to speak fluently in English, ideally someone who can converse in French and/or Spanish
- Good presentation skills (written and public speaking)
- Entrepreneurial flair and independent operator
- Good commercial acumen to create and expand revenue generating opportunities
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision and ability to lead.
What's on Offer
- Chance to work in a multi-national organization and be part of an innovative company
- Competitive remuneration package