Business Development Manager - Field Sales
Multinational Corporation (MNC) with award winning content
Attractive remuneration and benefits commensurate
About Our Client
Remains the most reliable and respected source of graphic content in the world
Serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries
Works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners
Provides comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery
- Develops new business revenue streams.
- Leverages industry experience and proven hunting skills to build new customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
- Focuses on opportunities with significant long-term potential.
- Explores and develops new business opportunities from (but not limited to) marketing lead generation, self-generation, networking, etc.
- Identifies opportunities and solution selling the portfolio of products and services to existing, high potential accounts.
- Develops sales approaches and solutions which lead to increased penetration and share of market.
- Interacts directly with clients through sales presentations and meeting, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations and industry events.
- Identifies and communicates the value proposition for key strategic account and manages the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
- Works in collaboration with sales partners and colleagues in other segments/departments to define and execute global account strategies and analysis where appropriate.
- Uses CRM diligently to track account opportunities and pipeline; follows up on customer service issues as appropriate; fulfils management reporting requirements; mentors other sales employees.
The Successful Applicant
The incumbent has unique, specialized industry knowledge and an expert in identifying potential revenue opportunities through networking and aggressive field sales techniques.
- Desired five years relevant field sales experience
- Travels to onsite client meetings
- Demonstrated ability to find and close new business
- Experience finding and closing new business opportunities, and customer relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple account priorities
- Demonstrated pipeline management closing and forecasting skills
- Strong networking skills
- Proficient knowledge of all MS Office tools as well as Salesforce
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills
- Industry related knowledge preferred
- Must be able to foster and maintain relationships via telephone, email and in-person
What's on Offer
- Be part of a global organization with award winning content
- Attractive remuneration and benefits commensurate
- Regional exposures and opportunities
- Regional training and team support