Business Development Executive
Exciting Working Culture
About Our Client
Leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world's most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies. Our Client supports more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in more than 160 countries around the world.
- Identify and qualify through research and cold calling potential test center operators within designated markets
- Utilize sales and marketing skills to help close contract and secure new partners
- Be proficient in technical and infrastructure requirements to field questions
- Track and report site progress through use of Salesforce.com
- Qualify opportunities to progress to contracting phase
- Process potential partner applications according to established metrics.
- Provide process improvement suggestions.
- Assist rest of Global Recruitment team as requested by Channel Manager
- Provide instruction to contracted site staff for process flow
- Assist operational team with test center staff training
- Technical aptitude with willingness and ability to follow given instruction
- Be proficient in public speaking and train the train model of support
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in business development / sales, preferably in education industry
- Strong business acumen and exposure to strategy development.
- Highly Driven Self-Starter, Strategic, Energetic, Organizational, Tenured problem-solving skills and the ability to translate technical solutions to meet client requirements.
What's on Offer
Excellent Remuneration with an opportunity for career growth in a reputable company