MYR5,000 - MYR8,000 per month (MYR60,000 - MYR96,000)
Great company culture
Excellent salary package
About Our Client
- Client is an Information Technology services company, offering IT management and consulting, cloud services, data centre services, custom software development, business process management and payroll services.
- The company was started in New Zealand, but has expanded to operate in Australia, Malaysia, the Philippines, the USA and the UK, employing 4700 people across 29 offices globally
- Responsible for managing internal and external customer expectations and planning the rollout of said applications
- Co-ordinate and manage regional / global development requirements for all client implementations.
- Responsible for conveying requirements to technical resources such as developers, designers, infrastructure and dba.
- Ensure the product range responsibilities are completed as required from a design, development and implementation perspective.
- Ensure that client needs are analysed, documented, approved and delivered as required.
- Ensure local, regional and global project management and software development lifecycle methodologies are adhered to.
- Preparation and delivery of client and internal presentations on product range developments or development plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the analysis, development and implementation of software based business solutions.
- Experience in formal project management activities
- Experience in process mapping and change control
- Experience in analysis and investigation for trouble shooting purposes
- Primary technical skills
- Knowledge of client based and web based applications.
- Knowledge in process workflow design and documentation
- Knowledge of GUI design
- De-bugging skills. Analytic ability in order to research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions
What's on Offer
- Excellent Job offer