Business Analyst (Manager)
About Our Client
Having presence for close to 20 years now, our client is a market leader in its own core industry. They are experiencing an exciting time of growth with a multiplying revenue as well as having global presence in many different countries. During the midst of this growth, they are looking for a Business Analyst (Manager) to join their team.
- Lead projects in process improvement and culture change.
- Conducted feasibility studies on potential equipment/technologies for process improvement and new product development.
- Able to drive the behaviour, results or agenda needed for the business. Has a point of view and communicates it effectively thus influencing colleagues by supporting them, challenging them, providing unique perspective and delivering value.
- Partner closely with various departments for key information points including historical reporting and data collection. May include activities related to cost accounting, margin reporting, analysis of data and management reports, activity based costing or cost allocation to products and customers, management reports generation, etc.
- Understands, translates, and provides insights into business performance against competitor & industry trends.
- Creates and drives value within business (stretch targets). Measured by profit improvement (wider margins), lower cost and driving performance. Focus management on most critical risks and opportunities.
- Supports the enterprise/business with new business activities and issues resolution, including business transactions, tax and customs issues, monitoring the performance of the new acquired business etc. and liaising with legal and other cross-functional departments as necessary.
- Compile and analyse market data for potential new markets and applications.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accounting/Statistics/Mathematics/Engineering
- Result oriented, analytical mind and independent
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Able to speak and write Chinese is a strong advantage
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package